Subscribed to our daily newsletter but not receiving emails in your inbox? Click Here

Sunday, January 16, 2011

GTB Accepting CVs

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a leading Nigerian bank with a corporate banking bias and strong service culture that has led to consistent year on year growth in the bank’s clientele base and financial indices.

We heard Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is currently accepting Cvs. If you are a graduate you can submit your resume online by CLICKING HERE.
or Here

Note: There is no listed vacancy but you stand a chance of being called for interview after which successful candidates will undergo a Training Programme.





http://www.getnaijajobs.com

8 comments:

  1. good day, the link has refused to opwn. pls what do i do.EMILIA I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls d link refuse to open, what should do

    ReplyDelete
  3. what position is this advert for, trainee, experienced or professional, this AD is not understandable

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz can some one direct me more on how 2 registration

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I submit my CV on this site?The link is not accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pls can you tell me how to submit my cv on this site and also the site not open pls tell me.pls sir this my number for further information 08055114171 thanks and god bless you.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis